Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zoo


Lennon and I love the zoo. Not just because we love to watch the animals, but also because at the zoo Lennon can RUN. She goes from exhibit to exhibit, stopping just long enough for me to catch up with her and do a little bit of viewing myself. We have annual passes for the second year in a row so we go pretty often. It's the place I head to when we just need to get outside for a day.

Yesterday was Hazel's first visit. Lennon and I packed up our bento boxes and found her zoo key, then the three of us headed to the city.


We met my parents there.


And Auntie L with "Baby Cousin".


And Uncle D, who is the fastest red wagon driver ever.


It was a beautiful day in the city: sunny, but cool enough for a sweater (and no wind!). As always, we saw some animals, got some exercise, and had tons of fun.


2 comments:

Zhomi-No said...

this was my happiest day of 2011 so far!

there are many more to come, i am sure.

big RUV.

Jill said...

Aw, what a wonderful day trip! I love that this is the place where Lemon gets to RUN FREE! ♥